Look Who's Talking about us and our products:
* Kat, from TailFish, just wrote a detailed review about our Sugar Skull Yoga Pants that included washing instructions & durability and wearing comfort & practicality. She even included a few sample yoga poses that show how they look in action. You can read her opinion on her blog, TailFish.co.uk.
* Samantha, from AllThingsLaquer, recently received our Vintage Store Front Wallet and LOVES it! You can read all the great things she has to say about it along with a few of her own photos on her blog, AllThingsLaquer.com.
* Sabrina, a fashion blogger in Bosnia, recently wrote a flattering review about one of our wallets. The glowing write up comes complete with fabulous detailed photos and a lengthy description. You can read all about at SweetStreetStyle.
* Amy, from EpsAndAmy.co.uk, just uploaded a fantastic instructional blog post as well as a detailed video offering a few great ideas on how to wear a pashmina using one of our beautiful pashmina scarves. If you are looking for some easy tips on scarf wear, head on over to her blog for a quick read.
* SavvySweeper, an independent product reviewer in New Jersey recently received of one of our adorable coin purses. The Vintage Postcard "Let's Go For a Ride", to be specific. You can read her review about this change purse and our little business on her blog here: SavvySweepersTidbits.com.
* Neil, a fashion blogger located in the UK with a serious passion for all things Skull just gave us a rave review of one of our Sugar Skull accessories. Read about it on his blog, BlondeMale.com.
* FantailFlo, a fashion blogger located in the UK, just loves her new Dreamcatcher Yoga Pants. Although she just received them, she's already worn them to the gym and is raving about them on her blog, FantailFlo.com.
* Joelle from Clothes But Not Quite style blog came out to check out the Fashion Truck at the South Common Market recently. Now she's talking about her experience and impressions on her blog post titled "Accessory Insanity - An Edmonton Accessory Truck".
* Teresa from Simmons on Style is a local fashion blogger from Edmonton. She recently came out to check out the Fashion Truck while we were on location at The Night Market in downtown Edmonton. Here is her write up and review of Accessory Insanity and The Accessory Fashion Truck.
* Horses & Heels, an online lifestyle site for home, style, barn and horse is talking about our Unbridled Horse Themed Equine Wallet and Coin Purse on their HorseAndHeels blog. Including a giveaway of the trio.
* MamaMoose is a Canadian contest and reviews company that is all about great finds and saving money. They love trying new products, going green, saving money and of course sharing it with others. They recently reviewed our Wisdom Owl Pendant Necklace. Click here to read what they said.
* Bargainmoose.ca is a Canadian shopping community, where people can get together to find and share the hottest deals and coupons. Every day, Bargainmoose hunts to find the best offers in the Canadian marketplace and blog about them. Here is a little write up regarding some great deals to be found at Accessory Insanity.
* One Income Dollar is a small blog based out of Saskatchewan. They engage in product reviews, giveaways, DIY home projects, family life, personal finance, and so much more. Here is a quick little review they did of our Orca Wallet.
* Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaway Blogs that mention our products:
Video reviews about us and our products:
Video review by Arabik Queen of our Vintage Love Letter Wallet, packaging and service.