This fabulous little purse will never leave you lost in the wilderness. One lone Inukshuk stands silhouetted against a colorful Northern Lights sky with a brilliant moon radiating above ... just waiting to guide you on your journey. Deeply embossed printing and rich colors make this wallet a must have.
FYI: An Inukshuk (or Inuksuk) is a structure made of stones piled on top of each other in the form of a human. Inuksuit (which means more than one inukshuk) were used for navigation in the frozen north where, in the snow, everything could look the same. They were also used to mark sacred places, hide food and to guide travelers on their journey.
Snap this purse open to find a soft cloth interior with a zipper side pocket. Flip it over to find a back pouch large enough for your phone. The adjustable shoulder strap can be worn over your shoulder or across your body.
* Brand: Shagwear.
* Material: Durable, vegan, man-made faux leather.
* Care Instructions: Gently wipe clean with damp cloth.
* Measurements: approximately 6 x 8 x 1 inches (15 x 20 x 3 cm).
* Back Phone Pocket Measurements: approximately 4 x 6.5 inches (10 x 17 cm)
* Other Details: Snap close phone pocket on back, cloth interior lining, zipper pocket inside.
* Shoulder strap: Adjustable length and removable.